Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My First Blog Blog

Okay, here it is. My first blog. I think I will publish some of my chapters from my book. I would love for you to read them and make comments. That will help me know if I'm entertaining or just really narcissistic. It's okay if I'm both, but I need to at least be entertaining.

First, I should say something about myself. I should, but now that I'm under pressure I can't think of a single interesting fact about me. Oh wait...my brother put me in a dryer and turned it on. I jumped out of an airplane. I was homeless in Europe. I slept on a park bench. I made out with Steven Weber and drank with Keanu Reeves (Wow. That should have been reversed, but so goes my life!). I went to the psych ward on a 5150 where a big black man tried to masturbate on me. I went to a beautiful gay wedding. I got married as a pirate. My dog should be famous because Sandra Bullock thinks he's cute. I once talked to John F. Kennedy Jr on the phone when we were both teenagers. I was stranded naked in a hotel in Amsterdam.

So I guess this blog will be about my life. So many things happen to me, there is bound to be something interesting to tell! Please stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Ang,
    I'm really anxious to read this in it's entirety. KEEP WRITING. When the shit hits the fan (sorry, I couldn't resist) KEEP WRITING. If for no other reason that there's enough ink in the cartridge. Please...KEEP WRITING.

    ReplyDelete